Bandwagons are totally my thing. I’ll hop on one, like none other. So when Gwen at A Geek and Her Oven and Megan at The Nerdy Girlie posted their responses to this blog prompt, something feminine inside of me squealed and I thought: Yes. I will do this.
So, without further ado, this is what Geekphoria would look like…if I wore it instead of wrote it.
This outfit takes my blog–both its look and its atmosphere–and turns it into an outfit that actually looks like something I’d wear any day of the week. Why does this outfit embody my blog–and my sense of style–perfectly?
- Geekphoria is a site that mostly caters for female, geeky readers. This outfit is feminine without being ridiculously girly, which (I believe) makes it more accessible to all types of lady geeks.
- These skinny jeans are in Geekphoria Blue (patent pending. Not really). I need to find a less expensive version and make them mine.
- Batman is one of the three suns that rise on my geeky life. Thus, the tank.
- A good print–like the cardigan–brings any outfit together. A good background–like my Geekphoria logo–will bring a blog together :).
- Every outfit can use a good pair of boots. This really doesn’t have anything to do with the blog, but it’s something I live by nonetheless.
So, at the end, you have an outfit that 1) I would live in, and 2) looks like the site. I’d call that a success :).
Looking for something geeky to wear yourself? Check out my Women of the Batverse t-shirt line announcement here. Also on that page? A chance to win a set of art prints in the Rafflecopter giveaway!